Seam Grip + FC Sealer is specially designed for polyurethane coated tents and tarps. It works great with our Skyscape - Scout or Lunar Duo - Outfitter tents.
Warning: This product should not be used on Silicone Nylon tarps and shelters. It should only be used on the Skyscape Scout and Lunar Duo Outfitter.
In rainy weather, tent seams are notorious for leaking, dripping and generally wrecking the whole outdoor experience. But not when they’re coated with Gear Aid’s Seam Grip + FC™ seam sealer.
Seam Grip + FC™ seals and waterproofs seams on all kinds of gear. Perfect for family-sized tents, tarps and pop-ups. Just apply a thin film to the inside seams and let dry.
Don’t let rain make you miserable on your next outdoor adventure. Seal and waterproof tent seams with Seam Grip + FC™—the quick, permanent solution to a soggy problem.
- Water-based urethane seam sealer
- One bottle is good for 288 inches of your tent
- Easily floats over large surfaces with unique applicator brush
- Ideal for tents, tarps, rainwear and more
- Fast drying formula dries clear
- Flexible, odorless and long-lasting formula
- Nearly invisible non-gloss finish
- Perfect for family-sized tents
- Made in USA
Seam sealer was easy to use. Need to be careful with the applicator it works well but I perfer to use a small brush. Product dries clear so you cannot tell if any extra was applied anyway. Used it on my new lunar duo and she is water tight.
Honestly I haven’t applied it yet to my new tent. I don’t want to mess it up. Do you have a tutorial on the application process?