2.1 oz - 60 g 1L Water Container
The Vesica is a collapsible, reusable and light water bottle that behaves like a hard bottle for easy drinking on the move. Simply carry 1L of water and stow away when empty.
CNOC has taken their experience from the Vecto and made a robust, light and easy to use bottle so you can have a handy tool to stay hydrated. Featuring a collapsible body with a stiff neck and bottom, the Vesica can stand when full with water or air, held for drinking and collapsed when empty. Using 42mm or the same universal 28mm thread as the Vecto, the Vesica can be used as a dirty water bottle for filters like Sawyer or HydroBlu. If you like to filter into a container for easy drinking, use the Vesica with the Vecto to create a fast, light, and easy to use filtering system. Learn how we use two Vectos with a Sawyer Squeeze to create a gravity filter here.
- Packable and easily stashable when empty
- Attaches to filters with a 28 mm thread, such as the Sawyer Squeeze, Mini, or Micro, the LifeStraw Flex, and the HydroBlu Versa Flow
- 42mm Vesica can be used as a dirty water bottle for filters like the BeFree by Katadyn
- Easy to fill and simple to clean and dry due to the wide opening
- Lightweight at only 60g for a 1 liter bottle
- Tethered cap and slider
- Robust and durable utilizing a thick 0.4mm TPU
- FDA approved and BPA, BPS, and BPF free
- Top string near the cap for easy pull from side pockets
- Capacity: 1 liters / 32 oz
- Packed size: 4x2.9x2.9 in / 10x5x5 cm
- Trail size: 10x2.9x2.9 in / 25.5x5x5 cm
- Weight: 60 g / 2.1 oz
- Made from FDA approved TPU
- BPA free
- Operational temperatures: 20°F (-6°C) to 120°F (49°C) Made in China
After seeing other hikers using a CNOC hanging bag on the trail in 2020 I purchased a 2L bag and used it last summer (2021) extensively. Occasionally for shorter solo trips I still put my HydroBlue filter on a Smartwater bottle to shave a few ounces. Those of you that have put a Sawyer filter on a Smartwater bottle know the way the bottle will buckle when you squeeze the water out. The Vesica collapsible water bottle is the perfect solution for this problem. At less than 2 oz it is half the weight of my hanging bag and fits nicely inside my cook cup/pot. My complaint is it doesn’t hold a full liter of water. When full to the very top it holds a bit less than 28 oz.
My suggestion is to make the bottle a bit taller so that it holds a full liter. If you offered this product in a 1-1/4 or 1-1/2 liter version I would happily purchase another. I think a 2 liter would be too big.
I purchased this as a dirty water bottle to use for filtering water.