Terms and Conditions
We are confident you will pleased with your Six Moon Designs equipment. However, if for some reason your purchase from Six Moon Designs does not meet your needs, you may return any unused items within 30 days for a full refund (less shipping charges). Returned items must be new, unused and in a condition where they are able to be resold. If you are setting up a tent to test it out, make sure you do so in an area that is clean. Items showing wear, containing debris, or posses any other condition that prevents them from being resold, are not entitled to a full refund.
Please thoroughly inspect your item. We do a thorough check, but sometimes things slip through. So make sure you check it out. Load up your pack with all your gear and take it for a walk. Setup your tent before you hit the field. You may need several attempts to learn the best technique to achieve the perfect pitch.
What Can Not Be Returned
- Packs or tents that have been used in the field and are dirty.
- Stakes that have been used to setup the tent on trial runs. So use an alternate set of stakes for setting up your tent until you happy.
- Tents that have not been seam sealed by us. So please setup your tent and check it out before you attempt to seam seal it.
- Gear where a custom modification has been requested
- Items sold as either Discontinued or Scratch & Dent. So before ordering these items make sure you really want them.
- Products purchased from retail establishments. Please return your item to the place of purchase.
When returning an item please do the following:
- Include a copy of your Sales Receipt in the package. This way we can properly credit you.
- Contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Thoroughly check your item to remove any personal items.
Refunds will be issued within 2 weeks of receipt of goods.
- Shelters are seam sealed after the order is placed
- Seam Sealing can delay your order up to 2 week depending on the que. During sale times this could even be longer.
- Orders are processed Monday-Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- Orders are typically processed within one business day; processing time is in addition to shipping times.
- Secure delivery is the responsibility of the buyer. Six Moon Designs does not take responsibility for stolen packages.
- We do not cover any Taxes or Fees at the time of checkout. When the item arrives in your country, and is processed by customs, you might be charged additional fees according to local laws. Six Moon Designs does not set these fees, have any control over them, or receive any of the money.
- International orders that are refused at customs are not automatically entitled to a refund (They are often not returned to the seller). If they are returned to us and we do receive them, any fees that accrue from the refusal or return of the parcel may be deducted from your refund.
- Minor defects on international orders may be offered a partial refund or discount code in place of an exchange due to the high cost of shipping.
- Classification as a minor defect is at the sole discretion of Six Moon Designs.
- Six Moon Designs SilNylon, Silpoly and Dyneema Tents and Tarps have not been treated with any fire retardant materials. Keep them away from all heat and open flame.