Terms and Conditions
We are confident you will pleased with your Six Moon Designs equipment. However, if for some reason your purchase from Six Moon Designs does not meet your needs, you may return any unused items within 30 days for a full refund (less shipping charges). Returned items must be new, unused and in a condition where they are able to be resold. If you are setting up a tent to test it out, make sure you do so in an area that is clean.
Please thoroughly inspect your item. We do a thorough check, but sometimes things slip through. So make sure you check it out. Load up your pack with all your gear and take it for a walk. Setup your tent before you hit the field. You may need several attempts to learn the best technique to achieve the perfect pitch.
What Can Not Be Returned
- Packs or tents that have been used in the field and are dirty.
- Stakes that have been used to setup the tent on trial runs. So use an alternate set of stakes for setting up your tent until you happy.
- Tents that have not been seam sealed by us. So please setup your tent and check it out before you attempt too seam seal it.
- Gear where a custom modification has been requested
- Items sold as either Discontinued or Scratch & Dent. So before ordering these items make sure you really want them.
- Products purchased from retail establishments. Please return your item to the place of purchase.
When returning an item please do the following:
- Include a copy of your Sales Receipt in the package. This way we can properly credit you.
- Contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Thoroughly check your item to remove any personal items.
Refunds will be issued within 2 weeks of receipt of goods.
- Tents are seam sealed after the order is placed
- Seam Sealing can delay your order up to a week depending on the que. During sale times this will most likely increase.
- Orders are processed Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00.
- Most orders will be processed and shipped within 24 hours.