NOTE: Not all pictures are the most up to date model; actual product will vary slightly.
SHIPPING: The Deschutes Zero-G will require a signature for delivery.
The Deschutes Zero-G is an ultralight shelter designed to give you the most interior space while maximizing protection from the elements and minimizing weight. The simple pyramid structure is easy to setup and sheds wind with ease. It can be pitched with adjustable trekking poles or with our fixed length aluminum or carbon fiber poles (sold separately). The Deschutes Zero-G has 39 ft 2 of coverage and a setup height of 49”, providing plenty of room to sit up and spread out gear. A full length vestibule zipper makes for easy entry.
The Deschutes Zero-G is can be mated with the Serenity NetTent, together forming a double wall shelter. The NetTent is attached to the tarp after setup, keeping the inner net dry when setting up in wet conditions. If desired this pair can be left attached when packing, but a larger stuff bag may be necessary.
Six Moon Designs has spent over a decade working with Dyneema ®. Through the process we have developed our own proprietary tape which creates a stronger bond than conventional methods.
- I'm over 6', will I fit? The answer is depends? There are many factors that determine if you'll be comfortable using the Deschutes Zero-G. It depends upon the height of the setup, the depth of your sleeping pad and your sleeping style. Take a look at the picture of the Deschutes Tarp with the Serenity NetTent, the Serenity is 84" or 7' long and has vertical end walls of 9". Without the Serenity the height it 13" at the point where the Serenity would end. Using a thick sleeping mat will compromise internal space and minimize headroom. Also setting up the Deschutes Zero-G low to the ground will do the same. However, properly setup, most people will find the Deschutes DCF more than roomy enough for a good nights sleep.
- What is the recommended Pole Height? The Deschutes Zero-G can be setup at different heights. At 40" the Deschutes hugs the ground providing maximum protection. The Deschutes can accommodate a variable height of between 45" to 49" depending upon conditions and your personal preferences. For maximum interior space or when using the Serenity NetTent, set your pole to 49". In most cases you'll want to angle your pole so the bottom of it is inside the vestibule area. This helps to maximize the sleeping area.
- Long Zippered Entry for easy entry
- Single Pole Setup, with hexagonal shape, provides maximum protection at minimum weight
- Easy Setup
- Top Vent
- Mates with the Serenity NetTent
Tent, Stuff Sack, Guy-lines
12" x 5"
8 oz - 227 g
- Weight does not include stakes or pole.
- Stakes not included.
39 ft 2 - 4 m 2
- Vertical Poles Not Included
|.74 Dyneema ® |
- Setup Instructions