5.5 oz - 156 g Trekking Umbrella
Say hello to the lightest, full-size trekking umbrella on the market.
Ultralight umbrellas are one of the most underappreciated pieces of gear out on the trail. The Rain Walker SUL offers more ventilation and weighs less than most rain gear and often keeps you drier.
An umbrella is one of the most versatile pieces of gear you can own. It offers a shield from the rain, shade from the sun, can act as a micro-shelter, and even be used as an anchor point for your tarp or tent. The Rain Walker SUL does all of that at a mere 5.5 ounces.
The Rain Walker SUL is a great alternative to traditional rain gear, especially in hot and humid climates. An ultralight umbrella allows you to dress for the temperature instead of the weather.
And in rainy conditions, you have a great mini shelter for checking maps and guidebooks or even snapping pictures.
- Weight: 5.5 oz - 156 g
- Closed Length: 25" - 63.5cm
- Open Width: 37" - 94 cm
- Coverage: 7.5 ft2 or .7 m2
- Shaft Length: 23.5" - 60cm
- Carbon Fiber Frame is ultralight and reduces the chances of your umbrella serving as a lightning rod.
- EVA Foam Trekking Handle for a sure grip
- 10 D Silnylon Canopy
- NOTICE: While we have tested this umbrella in high winds, hail, and other extreme conditions the ultralight components that make up this product require extra care when using this umbrella in the field.
Rain Walker SUL Umbrella OverviewBy: Six Moon Designs
Love the rain and sun protection. This keeps me much warmer and drier than any rain gear I’ve used.