20 oz - 580g Daypack
The Wy'east ultralight backpack is the most versatile daypack on the market.
The Wy'east’s simple design with amazing versatility proves that “the devil is in the details.” With a main compartment that is large and spacious, deep stretchy angled side pockets, a gusseted shove-it sleeve, and perfectly placed pockets throughout, it will be your go-to bag for every adventure – from peak-bagging to backpacking, globetrotting to days around town, and everything in between.
This clean, simple daypack was designed to be the ultimate adventure bag. It is the result of years of traveling, backpacking, and outdoor adventures. Each feature was added with the utmost intention.
The two tall side pockets are deep enough to keep your 1L water bottles safe and secure, even when being tossed into an overhead bin, while being placed at the perfect angle for easy access during hikes.
Constructed out of 210 denier Robic™ nylon, the Wy'east is ruggedly durable yet lightweight. The wide EVA padded shoulder straps help distribute the load, making it very stable even at full capacity.
Hate losing your keys? We do, too. That’s why glove hooks are conveniently placed in both zippered pockets.
And the super cushy EVA back panel that adds comfort and stability to the pack? It doubles as a sit-pad.
It’s the modern all-in-one you’ve been searching for. We just really enjoy this pack and think you will, too.
- 2 Deep Side Pockets* – each pocket holds (2) 1-Liter bottle.
- 4L Expandable Collar for days when you want the option to carry a little more.
- Large Shoulder Strap Pockets for convenient access to your phone, snacks, sunglasses, dog treats, or GPS.
- Removable Hydration Bladder Sleeve (Included)
- Removable Hip Belt* (Included)
- Rear Adjusting Hip Belt so you can easily get the perfect fit.
- EVA Foam Sit-Pad Frame (Included) so you can kick back and enjoy the view.
- Non-Removable Lid with Storage for quick access to essentials, like snacks.
- Top Loading with Drawstring Closure
- Interior Zippered Stash Pocket with Glove Hook for keys and other necessaries.
- Daisy Chain
- Ice Axe Loop
- Dual Hydration Ports
|210 D Nylon Robictm
1835 ci 34 L
17 oz - 482 g
1.3 oz - 37 g
1.7 oz - 48 g
20 oz - 580g
I have only had my new backpack for a little over a week, but I am a huge fan so far. I have been able to take it on a bike ride and a hike, and the backpack is comfortable and holds up well. Further, it is also designed well - with thoughtful touches throughout - and it looks great.
The manufacturers attention to design and their commitment to quality is evident throughout. Love the pockets built into the shoulder straps, as well as the pocket on the top of the pack. Water bottles fit well in the side pockets.
Purchased this pack to replace an old daypack. It has been toting around beach towels and lunches, snacks and water for the family for a week at the beach with zero issues. I'm looking forward to packing it up for day trips and short backpacking weekends. Very happy with it so far.
Great attention to detail and excellent quality.