After far too long. We're finally launching a new website. My sincere apologies to anyone frustrated with the difficulty of our previous site. Creating a website is no simple feat even when you've got years of working in the high tech field. However, new changes have made the process significantly simpler.
The newly relaunched site is not complete. Over the course of the next several months, we will be restoring old blog posts and adding new content.
Also gone is all of the old sales and user data. The old system was simply too different for porting to work effectively. So if you want you'll need to create new logins and sign up for our NEW Newsletter.
That said, the new site makes it much easier to purchase without needing to create an account. It'll also allow you to track your package after the sale, even without an account.
There are numerous new features with this site. Including:
- Easier Checkout
- Easy Review of Past Orders
- Enhanced Order Tracking
- Built In Newsletter
- Social Media Integration
- Local Country Currency Display
- Gift Cards
- International Orders with PREPAID Duty plus Tracking - Pay once and no more surprise payments!
- Significantly Faster Load Times
- Lots and lots and lots of photos
- Lots of User Videos
- Fully Integrated with Smart Phones and Tablets
- More Payment Options including Apple Pay
- More Shipping Options including UPS and FedEx, coming soon.
I'd like to give special thanks to the many people that sent us so many fantastic photos of their journeys far off the beaten path. Believe me, we love to see the photos! It's the next best thing to being there. So if you've got some great snapshots lying around, be sure to send them our way.
Finally if you spot a problem, let us know. We strive to make both your purchase and adventures pleasurable.