24.6 oz - 689 g Two-Person Tarp with Perimeter Netting
We took our Wild Owyhee design, made it in Sil-Nylon, and added a few new features! Simply called the Owyhee, this tarp has the benefit of an added No-See-Um skirt perimeter that eliminates the need to carry a bug net to keep away those pesky mosquitoes.
$10 of every sale will go to benefit ONDA to protect, defend and restore public lands and waterways in Oregon's high desert for future generations.
*To completely repel water, shelters need to have sealer applied to the seams before use.
*Shelters including a seam sealing service may not ship immediately.
The apex is offset slightly toward the head of the tent. This creates steeper walls at the head raising the canopy further from your face and sets the peak to the more natural position when sitting.
The Owyhee can be set up using your trekking poles or our optional carbon fiber poles.
The Owyhee is designed to be mated with the 3D UL Groundsheet (included). Together they form a luxurious-sized shelter that is protected from bugs and weather for a mere 24.6 ounces. The 3D UL Groundsheet is approximately 48" W (121 cm) x 96" (244 cm) L x 5" (13 cm) D.
There is also a 1.8mm corded, adjustable clothesline that is also detachable and has a multi-pocket cargo gear pocket that can slide on and off of the line.
The skirt’s generous 18-inch width allows you flexibility in setting up the shelter at different heights. There is also No-See-Um mesh in the vents. The Owyhee features a detachable bathtub floor groundsheet that connects to the corners of the shelter and can be adjusted to form or lower the bathtub floor.
- Full 360-degree protection allows this tarp to provide enhanced security when compared to a traditional flat tarp.
- High Vent helps remove excess moisture build-up.
- Zipper Vestibule Closure makes opening and closing the vestibule a snap.
- Dual Side Entry makes entering and exiting easy.
- Easy Tension Adjustment makes keeping the tent taut a trivial task that can be accomplished while still in your sleeping bag. Re-tension straps have been added to all tie-out points.
- Floating Canopy allows the canopy to be set to different heights.
- Optimized Sleeping Area is oriented to maximize usable space, ventilation, and view. A peak height of 45 inches gives you plenty of headroom.
- Dual Pole Support significantly improves headroom and interior space.
- Ultra-light Waterproof Canopy is made from high-strength 30 denier Silicone Nylon.
- Removable, adjustable hanging gear loft and clothesline.
- Detachable bathtub floor groundsheet.
- Mesh sewn into perimeter and vents for full bug protection.
|Gear Loft||.57 oz (16 g)|
|Clothesline||.32 oz (9 g)|
|Bathtub Floor||7.6 oz (213 g)|
|Owyhee Tarp||24.6 oz ( 689 g)|
|Total||33.1 oz (938 g)|
Two 45" Poles
53 ft2 - 4.9 m2
|30D Silicone Coated Nylon
1. Weight does not include stakes or pole.
2. Support poles sold separately.
Lost your set-up instructions? Additional instructions can be downloaded here.