8.5 oz - 240 g Trekking Poles
Do you love sporty trekking and are often on the go? The Micro Vario Carbon, equipped with lots of details, supports you uphill and downhill and helps you save energy. In addition to the anatomically formed AERGON Thermo Long Grip and the super simple Speed Lock 2 Adjustment System comes the newly developed ELD External Locking Device, which ensures more stability and safety on the mountain thanks to its special construction. The pole can be folded together to a pack size of 40 cm at the push of a button and can be stored in any backpack. Weighing in at just 240 g, it is a real all-rounder.
- FOLDING POLES: Lightweight with the smallest pack size. Ideal poles for climbing, trail running, small tours or to take along on the road.
- AERGON: Edgeless and ultralight Aergon CorTec grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- LOCK SECURITY STRAP - SKIN: The LEKI Skin Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight.
- Speed Lock +: Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 35% lighter, 27% smaller and same holding force as SL1
- Aluminum HTS: Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- TREKKING BASKET 2.0: Compatible with every Flextip Effective protection against sinking in.
- FLEX TIP SHORT: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
- Folding | PB Adjustable
- Aergon Grip
- Lock Security Strap (Soft)
- Segments: 5-pieces
- Shaft Diameters: 18|16|14|14|14 mm
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
- Locking System: Speed Lock 2
- Basket: Trekking (Trekking 2.0)
- Tip: Flex Tip (Short)
- Length/Size: 110 - 130 cm (43 - 51") Infinitely adjustable
- 240 g / per pole
- Pack Size: 40 cm