10.2 oz - 288 g Trekking Poles
LEKI expands its popular Micro folding pole construction with our best selling Aergon COR-TEC grips at a very attractive price point for this technology. The push-button release mechanism allows for quick, easy assembly and knock-down to just 15.5". The TÜV-certified SpeedLock Plus provides a secure 20cm adjustment range. Includes travel/stow bag.
- FOLDING POLES: Lightweight with the smallest pack size. Ideal poles for climbing, trail running, small tours or to take along on the road.
- AERGON: Edgeless and ultralight Aergon CorTec grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- LOCK SECURITY STRAP - SKIN: The LEKI Skin Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight.
- Speed Lock +: Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 35% lighter, 27% smaller and same holding force as SL1
- Aluminum HTS: Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- TREKKING BASKET 2.0: Compatible with every Flextip Effective protection against sinking in.
- FLEX TIP SHORT: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
- Folding | PB Adjustable
- Aergon Grip
- Lock Security Strap (Soft)
- Segments: 5-pieces
- Shaft Diameters: 18|16|14|14|14 mm
- Shaft Material: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Locking System: Speed Lock +
- Basket: Trekking (Trekking 2.0)
- Tip: Flex Tip (Short)
- Length/Size: 110 - 130 cm (43 - 51") Infinitely adjustable
- 288 g / per pole
- Pack Size: 38 cm