13 oz - 369 g Bear/Critter Resistant Food Bag
No need to choose between bear and critter protection. The Ursack AllMitey protects your food from all creatures great and small. While our standard Major and Major XL resist being torn by bears, it is prone to small (less than 1/4 inch) punctures/weave separations. The AllMitey is virtually puncture-proof. Not only will it keep out bears teeth and claws it will thwart mice, raccoon, squirrels, pine martens, and other sharp-toothed critters.
- Bag measures about 8 x 19 in. (diam. x H) when cinched closed, holds about 650 cu. in. and weighs 13 oz.
- Made in the USA
- By laminating ballistic-weave fabric with Kevlar®, Ursack has made a soft-sided container that will thwart entry attempts from bears, mice, raccoons, squirrels and others
- A very rough rule of thumb is that, if packed only with freeze-dried food, the AllMitey can hold up to 5 days worth of food for 1 person
- Secure the bag opening and tie the bag to a tree branch with the integrated 6 ft., high-tensile-strength cord.
- Ursack recommends using an odor-barrier bag as a liner (not included)
- Certified bear-resistant by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee
- The IGBC list is relied upon by many wilderness agencies but not all; wilderness restrictions may still apply depending on where you travel—check before you go
- Capacity: 10.6 liters
- Materials: Spectra (ballistic polyethylene), Kevlar
- Dimensions: 13 x 10.5 x 2.95 in. (folded); 8 x 19 in. (in use, cinched)
- Weight: 13 ounces - 369 g