A broken zipper can keep a tent flap from closing, or a pack from opening—not an ideal situation. The typical culprit? The innocent-looking zipper slider. Now, with the Zipper Repair Kit by GEAR AID, fix any troublesome zipper slider.
The kit contains an assortment of zipper sliders, a sewing kit and instructions; everything you need to perform emergency in-field or at-home zipper slider repairs. Don’t throw away expensive outdoor gear or let an adventure go bust because of a broken zipper slider. Replace it fast and make it last with the Zipper Repair Kit.
- Compatible – Fix zippers like a pro with the most common zipper sizes with sewing tools included in one kit
- Lightweight – Pack all the essential sewing tools in a compact 1”x 3” twist tube container for quick storage; weighs under 2 oz
- Multipurpose – Make durable repairs on all types of zippers on clothing, backpacks, and other outdoor gear and fabrics
- Field Tested – Pack this kit for extended camping and hunting trips for handy repairs on the go or at home
- Kit Includes: Seam ripper, two large needles, black thread, 10 top stops, 3 slider coils single (#3, #5, #10), 2 slider coils double (#5, #8), 1 slider Vislon® Single (#5), and repair guide
- Size: 1”x 3” (twist tube)
- Use For: Zippers on luggage, clothing, jackets and outdoor gear
- Kit Includes: 6 sliders (#10 coil single, #8 coil double, #5 coil double, #5 coil single, #5 VISLON® single, #3 coil single), seam ripper, two #16 sewing needles, black thread, and 10 top stops