When lightweight fabrics rip or tear, quickly patch it up with Tenacious Tape Silnylon Patches. Made from strong, ripstop nylon and backed with a silicone-based adhesive, apply these peel-and-stick repair patches on silnylon tents, tarps, backpacks, and stuff sacks.
This repair kit includes two 3” x 5” sheer patches that permanently bond to any silicone-treated fabric. Like all Tenacious Tape, these patches are washable and weatherproof for repairs that last. Now it’s easier than ever to fix torn, ultralight gear with the mess-free Tenacious Tape Silnylon Patches.
- Peel-and-Stick – No sewing skills or heat required; simply cut to desired size, remove backing and apply to surface with pressure
- Durable – Silicone-based adhesive permanently bonds to outdoor fabrics including silnylon, silpoly nylon, and vinyl (only silicone sticks to silicone)
- Compatible – Made of ripstop nylon that’s sheer enough to match virtually any fabric color that may rip or tear in the field
- Washable & Weatherproof – Sealed with a waterproof silicone coating to withstand the washing machine or Mother Nature
- Multipurpose – Repair all types of outdoor gear including tents, tarps, hammocks, sleeping bags, inflatable sleeping pads, backpacks, dry sacks, and stuff sacks
- Material: 40D siliconized ripstop nylon | Color: sheer
- Size: 3” x 5”
- Application: peel-and-stick
- Adheres To: silicone-treated fabrics, silnylon, silpoly, nylon, polyester, fleece, vinyl, rubber, non-oiled leather
- Application Temperature: room temperature
- Removable: no
- Washable: yes
- Storage: store in bag
I used Tenacious Tape to repair a small hole near the top of my backpack (likely caused by the metal rim of a bear canister), then headed out for an 8-day backpack in New Mexico. At the end of the trip, the tape looked just the same as when I applied it, in spite of daily unpacking and repacking of the pack!
Best products ever, fast shipping, good prices, what’s not to love?