Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Cuben Fiber Haven
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123456
TOPIC: Cuben Fiber Haven
Cuben Fiber Haven 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Would it be possible to confirm the width of the Haven Net Tent? I have read that it is 54" wide at the head end. Is that correct?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Cuben Fiber Haven 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
The width of the net tent varies from 48" at the widest and tapers to 44" at both ends. The overall length of the nettent is 90".
Ron Moak
Administrator

Cuben Fiber Haven 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I wish to order a Cuben Fiber Haven Tarp. I already have the 2011 Silnylon Version with the Net Tent. I want the Cuben Fiber version not only to save weight but I know from experience Cuben Fiber tent top does far less misting over a prolonged rain than does Silnylon. I love the Haven Tarp with the Net Tent design -- best tent I've hiked with yet.

Cuben Fiber Haven 2 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Ron,

Do you have more info about the production schedule? In one of your other posts I saw that you first want to take care of three other product roughly up to 2/21 and then take care of the Cuben Haven. That seems to indicate it is now the Cuben Haven's turn. When should we expect the Cuben Haven to be avialable for shipment?

Re: Cuben Fiber Haven 2 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4
Yes, we're starting the production process for the Haven. Unfortunately we're waiting on some source material plus my chief sewer is going on vacation, imagine that. But she really deserves it!

We still plan to have cuben Havens available to ship in early April.

Ron
Ron Moak
Administrator

Re:Cuben Fiber Haven 2 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
eagerly awaiting this one

Id like to eventually see a solo net for it too, that could come in at ~8oz, giving it the capability of being an 18oz solo tent with tons of covered room for gear, cooking, or a dog, or a 24 oz 2P tent with the larger net.

Then I could sell my GG "the one" and just have one tent, and two nets for solo and 2P use!

Why no pre-orders like for the skyscape x??

Go to topPage: 123456
Moderators: ronmoak

Login

Shopping Cart

Your Cart is currently empty.